What is EMF Essentials Testing?
EMF ESSENTIALS TESTING DETAILS
Our EMF Essentials Home Testing package will provide you with an overview of the five fundamental types of internal and external electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and radiation (EMR) sources. Our fully certified team member will measure and assess your home exposure with specialised equipment.
If you are more concerned about certain rooms in the house eg. baby nursery, children’s bedrooms etc, we can spend a little more time in those areas of your home.
Focusing on family-friendly solutions, our aim is to help you understand ways to reduce EMF for yourself and your household. You will also be provided a report after the assessment which covers any recommendations necessary for reducing EMF exposure throughout your home.
Any specialised EMF shielding strategies or recommendations will be provided after the assessment.
For Sydney and surrounds call: 0412 150 534 or e-mail: Tiffany@spectraldesign.com.au
A qualified electrician completes the Advanced EMF Testing, which may be necessary for optimal low EMF environments if you are extremely sensitive to EMFs and for complex electrical investigations. You can start with the Essential EMF Testing, and if you find you may require more advanced testing, we will let you know.
EMF Hazards we assess for Essential EMF Testing
AC Magnetic and Electric bed maps: Before and after mitigation
Bed mapping- as close to the conditions that you or your family members sleep in.
Total body exposure RF measurements where people sleep and spend time. To assess the effectiveness of shielding and relate measurements to exposure standards.
Directional RF to assess the location of sources and to determine if building materials are shielding from the source and the effectiveness of shielding materials.
AC Magnetic fields -induction cook top
And much more……
Information about the process
Cost: (GST incl.)
- We charge a package price for this assessment that includes 3 hours. Anything over 3 hours will be charged per hour In 15-minute blocks. We will stop and discuss the time with you so you can determine how you would like to proceed.
- Once you get in touch to enquire about an assessment, we will provide a quote depending on the travel time.
- Shielding and electrical materials cost extra. We endeavour to test solutions before we suggest them.
- Payment is due after the assessment and payment can be made via EFT or credit card online.
- The report will be sent to you within 7 business days
How long does it take?
- Apartments and small units take up to 3 hours
- Homes take about 4 hours, if there are more than 4 bedrooms and 1 living space it will take more time
- Complex problems may take more investigation time. This will be discussed with you when we think it may be the case.
- You can take notes but everything we suggest will be summarised for you.
- This assessment includes a summary of our findings, our measurements, and suggestions. This is everything you need to achieve the suggestions we make.
- A professional report costs more because they are very time intensive, may be needed for office assessment (if you want an in-depth room by room analysis, need to present findings to a doctor, are interested in the details… 30 pages plus.
- Please note we do not provide reports for litigation or support legal matters.
If you only have a concern about a smart meter, WIFI etc. you can choose to pay per hour. Please feel free to call and discuss what might be right for you.
- This includes a 20-minute phone follow up that needs to be completed within 4 months of the assessment.
- E-mail support and short questions are always welcome